4/30/08

Last day of April thoughts

Here are my thoughts on the Last day of April 2008..

1. I hate how the majority of the month was freezing cold

2. April is supposed to be the month where it warms up so much that it NEVER gets cold at the end of the month.

3. April showers are supposed to bring May Flowers, but sometimes that isn't always true

4. I am convinced that we are approaching another iceage because the weather never stays warm for more then a couple weeks, it's warm constantly for like a week, and then it snows

5. This month has been my least favorite because of all the wind, snow, rain, coldness...April is supposed to be warm and cozy, but all it has been so far is gross, yucky, and full of snow that should not be around in April.

6. April is a month in which we should start to see more people with tshirts on, and no sweatshirts on because it is cold outside.

NOW, here are some of my hopes and dreams for the month of May 2008..

1. I hope May is the warm month so that we can all say HELLO to summer and GOODBYE to winter.

2. May flowers should start to appear on May 16, the day that i go on my mini vacation with my parents and sister (Sarah will b at camp working so she will not be able to go with us)

3. This month, i hope to get my mom the best mothers day present that a mom could ever get (any suggestions)

4. I hope to get more hours at work this month after i end my first year of college on May 21. because i have both my exams on the SAME DAY...YIPEE!!!

5. I hope to meet someone special and be with that person for many years (God is the only one who knows what is going to happen at this point)

6. This month i also hope that i can grow closer in my relationship with God, I really want to read the Bible more, pray more, reflect on the Bible passages that i read more, and just let other people know how AWESOME God is!!!

7. I hope to make plans with my friend Luke VL to go out for lunch with him one day and tell him all the exciting things that have been going on in my life since the last time we went out for lunch together.

8. I hope that i get a good financial aid package for Dordt, and i get a scholorship, but i have NO idea if that will come to pass, i also hope that if i do have to take out a loan, i can pay them back soon after graduation so i don't have to have the thought of paying back student loans on my mind.

And last but not least...

9. I hope to remain friends with the people that i have met at USF!!!!

Well, that's all for now, I have no idea what i'll write about in my next post, but i'm sure that it will be a very fun blog post to read and you will all enjoy it very much!!!

Until next time

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта kaitlinhoogendoorn.blogspot.com