4/14/08

Confession..

I have a confession to make...
The part in my last post about me dating this guy for 5 months..COMPLETELY FALSE....i was just seeing if you guys were awake...BUT, someday i hope to be dating a guy..weather it be a hockey player, Canadian (which i would want to marry) or someguy who thinks i'm pretty and finds out that he truly does like me..so yea, all in all, i hope someday to meet a great guy who loves me for who i am and does not, i repeat DOES NOT take advantage of me!!!!!! One thing that i forgot to put in my last post was that this coming fall, at Dordt College, i will be studying Elementary Education, i really love kids, and to teach kindergarten or first grade would be the coolest thing in the entire world!!!!! I think i'll get a new template for my blog, i don't really like the one i have right now, so yea, i'm going to change it...so, for those of you who read my blog a few weeks ago, it will have a different look next time you read it!!!!!

Until NEXT TIME

No comments: