4/27/08

The Circus..and other stuff i wanna write about..

Friday, we went to the circus with the preschoolers. It was SOOOO Fun, i rode their and back with my boss Brandi, in order to understand how fun she is, you kind of have to meet her, she has jam sessions in her car. The 3 kids that were with us thought it was funny...

The circus was AWESOME it was a three ring circus which made it even cooler, my favorite part was the part where the trapeez people do their thing, i was so scared that they were going to fall, The kids were asking me "How did they do that" i had to keep telling them that it took them a really long time to learn how to do that. The kids were amazed that it took them a long time to learn the tricks.

The other cool part was the part where the motorcycle people ride on their motorcycles in that cage thing, that was scary to watch because i was bound to helieve that somehow, they would mess up, and crash into eachother. They didn't crash, which made me happy. One of my kids asked me why they didn't crash, and that is another moment when i said that they learned how to do that with practice, and that they probably had to practice everyday like two times so they could get it right.

Their were Lions at the circus, one of my little boys was like "do they get to have snack when they are done" i told him Yea, they get a treat if they do a really good job. He was Happy about that. He is one of those kids who seems concerned that animals don't get snack if they do a good job at something. BUT, they do, and that made him the happiest kid in the world. I believe that someday when i have kids of my own, i am going to hope that they turn out just like the kids that i take care of at daycare. The kids their are just so much fun, they have so much energy sometimes it is hard to keep up with them.

Enough about the circus, Even though it was fun, i might bore you out of your minds with all the details SO, on to something else....Next week my older sister graduates College..WOW!!! i dont know if i can go yet, but, it might be really boring, because their are like over 200 people graduating i think, so it will take FOREVER...so yea....

The week after Sarah's Graduation, we are going to Chicago to hear my dad preach for our old churches 50th birthday party..LOL at least, that' s what i'm calling it...I hope the hotel we stay in has a pool, because i LOVE swimming... I really hope i get to go to my frend Danae's house 2, i haven' seen her since i moved out in 2004 so it has been a really long time SO, i hope with all my heart i can spend a couple hours with her, and all my other friends that live their..

On a sad note, A lady in our church is dying, of cancer, The mom is my sisters friends mother. She is just getting ready to meet Jesus right now, i am pretty sure that she is ready, but even if she is, i'm sure that she is scared about her family not taking it well... Altho, they are pretty strong in their faith, and God will help them with what they need so that is a HAPPY thing...

I can honestly say that i HATE when people die, Ever since my friend Aaron died, i haven't taken death very well, even if i have no clue in the world who the person is i just can't handle it. But, i do know that one day, death will be no more and that makes me happy. I am ready to go meet Jesus when God wants me to, he knows exactly what is going to happen to me, and knows on what day, month and year it will happen on. I am so glad, i don't have to map out my life, it's already mapped ouf for me..YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM going to leave this blog with a bible passage, the passage is Romans 12:2. it says ...

"DO not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good, pleasing and perfect will"

These are the words that were spoken at our graduation last year, and they have always stuck with me, and i hope that they encourage you to be your own person and not conform to the person that the world says that you need to be.

BON VOYAGE!!!

No comments: