4/25/08

April 25, 2008--The best post EVER (maybe...)

The past week has been full of surprises. They started road construction on the road by my house, now part of the road is like destroyed and is just a bunch of sand and gravel, it looks cool but it is NOT fun to drive on because since my back has been like really sore the past couple days, it hurts a lot to drive over bumps in the road.
Today, i am going to the Circus with the preschoolers that i work with, it is going to be a really good time because i havent' been to the circus in like, a really long time. i am excited to see the clouns, ,elephants, and cool people doing their thing that makes the circus so enjoyable for ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages.
Tonight is Mal's Prom, she is going with Matt Vande Kamp, Matt is my Mom's friends son, so in a way, we are all friends, Mal considers Matt to be a member of our family because our families always seem to do really fun things with eachother such as, play volleyball, go to the fireworks on the Fourth of July, and have barbeques whenever the men go golfing, it is always a fun time with the families that my parents hang out with. Personally, Matt and Mal are really good friends and i hope that they have a really good time dancing on the dance floor together.
I remember that when i went to prom, i went by myself, but Senior Prom, my friends Steven and Chris and I went down grand march together. I had kept it a big secret for like a month, which is surprising because i usually don't keep secrets for a long time, and sometimes, they just wiggle out of me. My parents were shocked that i had kept it a secret for so long. I have a really great picture of us on Grand March, maybe when i do a picture post i'll put that one up here.
Tomorrow, Mal and I are babysitting Kiera, well, Mal might not be up to it, but i'm more then willing to do it by myself, because i seem to babysit better when i am by myself. I absolutely LOVE babysitting, if i could, i'd open my own all day babysitting job, where i would watch 2 kids all day while their parents went on a date, went to work, or if they just need a break from taking care of their kid, i'd be more then willing to do that.
When i mentioned that past week was full or surprises, i meant that it was full of TWO surpises, one was that i got an email from my friend Danae Lyzenga saying that when i go out their in three weeks she has a HUGE surprise for me, which i am really excitted about. The second is that one of my kids at work made me a card. Now, you wouldn't think that a 4 year old can really write yet, but after i left, she had one of the other teachers make it, and she gave it to me on Wednesday. It was SOOOO CUTE i am going to keep it forever and ever. Maybe, i'll even hang it on my wall at home LOL
Well, it is time to close, i will post about the circus and other fun things at a later date
Until then
Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: