4/16/07

April 16 2007

Today i got my braces off...it felt wierd, now i have to wear this retainer type thing that is just a mold of my top teeth, it takes me a few seconds to get it out and when i finally do, it feels glorious, but then when i put it back in, it is like my mouth doesn't want me to put it back it, it is some crazy fun stuff...so i go back to Doc H in 3 months to see how it is going and then in nine months i just have to wear my retainer thing at night, pretty crazy...AND today i found out i had 3 out of the 4 wisdom teeth so this summer i'm having oral surgery to have those taken out, i'm NOT excited, but oh well, it's gotta be done, and i'm not complaining, i knew this was gonna happen because my gums sometimes hurt for a while so i know that it's probably my wisdom teeth growing in....Why do they even bother calling them WISDOM TEETH, they don't give you wisdom...or do they????? Hmmmmmm I CAN ONLY IMAGINE!!!

Anyway....

Everyone NEEDS to go to this website and watch this music video, it is probably the best music video EVER CREATED...LOL.,or not....hmmm YOU be the judge!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOufqWodFNo&mode=related&search=

OH, and i'm excited because well, i'm painting a collage with the theme being this song

WELL
until next time
PEACE OUT

No comments: