4/15/07

April 14 2007



today i'm posting a picture just cuz i wanna know what you think about it so here goes nothing



This is the tree in our back yard, last fall, i really like this piicture because the colors of the leaves just take my breath away i really want to paint a picture of a tree during the fall season in my painting class but i am not sure if my teacher would allow me to do that, i might just go to her tomorrow during class time and ask her if i can do that, and if she lets me, when i'm done, i'lll take a picture with my digital camera and then post it on here so you can see how cool my painting is.

What did you think? i gave you my take on the subject.
Well that's all for today, i have to get ready to go to bed now but soon i will write another post, and make it 3000000000 times better than this one.

Until next time

PEACE OUT!!!

OH, and i'm excited because tomorrow i get my braces off...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C YA'LL LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: