5/12/08

My Adventures..

Friday night, i babysait Lily, she is really fun. she has a load of energy that i hope my future kids have one day. she is into climbing things so she climbed up the piano and was standing on the keys..it was pretty cute but i didn't want her to fall so i took her down before a major disaster happened. Then, she started to climb up her dresser which is right next to her crib and sat on it and played with her lamp on the dresser, that was the cutest thing EVER.

Right now they are building a new house becasue their current house is really small and they are expecting their second baby the first week of August. so, they need a bigger house, their house right now is like a big square with about 3 smaller squares attached, so, it's time to upgrade to a bigger house. I personally hope that Lily gets a baby sister because Baby girls are so much fun!! i hope that someday i get married and my first baby is a girl, i'd totally name her Lily, after my lil friend i babysat. I absolutely LOVE that name.

When Candy (Lily's mom) brougth me home, she asked me what my rate was, when i told her i didn't have one, she said i should get one..so how bout i say like 5 bucks an hour....is that reasonable??????? but what if i babysit like 10 hours for one kid????? HA HA, i'm pretty sure that wouuld NEVER happpen but, someday i might. I have to admit though that at my job now, it's kind of like babysitting. so yea. that was my adventures on Friday night

The rest of the weekend was pretty blah....but, hopefully it will get better...HOPEFULLY!!!!!!

Well

I'll write more later

HASTA LUEGO

No comments: