1/15/07

Just sitting around.....

Thier is nothing much to say
nothing much to do
what should i do
when thier is nothing

i want to go ouutside
but it is freezing cold
things happened this weekend that make me wanna cry

i know God had this in his plan but why does it have to happen now

I am thankful that the Elders at church are helping us and backing us up, i'm thankful that my friends will be their for me to help me on the winding road until all of this is over

I'm thankful that my family is so strong and that we can get thru this TOGETHER!!!
i'm thankful for everyone i know because they rock my face off and i don't think i can have anyone better then my friends and family

I'm thankful for my sunday school kids, they bring me such joy and they are so much fun to teach I am thankful that they ask such great questions and that they want to know God more every week

I am thankful for the school that i attend, my teachers, classmates and my friends. i am thankful for the state that we live in, our governor our representatives, i ask that God gives them the wisdom that they need to run our state well and that they won't fail to do this and that they have God as the center of their lives.

Well
that's the rundown of my post for this time

See ya around
LOVE 2 ALL!!

No comments: