3/6/06

March Madnesss....


What exactly is MARCH MADNESS, well as my friend Aaron says " it is a time to see if Duke will beat North Carolina" so i think that is called MARCH MADNESS becasue all the NC state fans are mad at the Duke fans becasue they want to win...to me...i think that march madness is just a goofy nickname given to the Spring basketball season becasue EVERYONE is addicted to it and they wanna see who will make it into the bit 10..Personally my top 2 chocies are Duke as number ONE and North Carolina as number TWO..the reason Duke is my first choice is becasue i am one of those kids who likes having some variety and since i'm all over Michigan state, i might as well go for Duke..RIGHT??? or are you thinking right now that i am the wierdest kid on the face of this planet and i do not have a clue about what in the whole wide world is going on..

Well, I hope you like the picture at the top, GO DUKE, someday during this part of March, i may switch to NC State but, i do not know if that will happen..All i know is i can not wait for March 5 or 6 because my friend who is in college is returning home from the Netherlands after being their since January...i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited, i can not wait to hear all about his trip and stuff, i bet he is having a rockin awesome time out their speaking dutch...although i hope he does not come back and starts talking dutch to me because i certainly would not understand what in the heck he was saying..SO DUSTIN..if you are reading this, I hope you are safe and having a fun fun time without Youthgroup and don't forget..JUNE 1 VALLEY FAIR, WILD THING..BE THEIR or be square (inside joke between me and a friend)

Well everyone, sometime i'll post something more interesting like SOUTH DAKOTA FACTS or something

Until then
Leave me comments
See ya'll soon
BYE

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Man you really need to update already!!! sheesh!:-)