11/26/05

Saturday November 26, 2005

Wow,
i was just told today christmas if four and a half weeks away, that is so cool, i can not wait for that
i'm gonna tell you bout my rockin good time now
we left for Sioux City at 5 this morning cuz it takes 3 hours to get their we got their 8, then we went to the house, and sat around for a LONG time and talked, played games and stuff, then we drove to Sioux Center another 2 hour drive from Sioux City to go to Dordt College and we went bowling, i bowled at 155, that is like way better then i have ever bowled in my life...it was so amazing, I loved every minute of it..then we left and got home about an hour and a half ago, so my day was so much fun, i hope that we get to do it again next year...so what did all of you do today, i've posted everyday so far since i've had this, i'm gonna start posting once a week, then that will be something to look forward to every week..
SO...
until next week
BYE!!

1 comment:

Kassandra said...

One thing about comments, don't go begging for them, and don't expect to get many lol. While people do find this interesting to read (I do:)) That doesn't mean their going to take the time to comment everything you write:p

The only blogs that get alot of comments generally are large tech blogs and blogs run by a group of people. I've probably gotten less than 30 comments total in the entire year or so that I've had my personal blog.

Anyways, I look forward to reading more! Hope you had a good thanksgiving!